We currently have exciting opportunities for an experienced PCV Electrician to join our Wolverhampton engineering team. You will be working nights on a variety of vehicles, maintaining and repairing them to ensure regulations and company standards are continuously met.
National Express operates bus services within three areas namely the West Midlands, Coventry and Dundee. We are the largest bus operator in these areas and one of the largest in the UK carrying over 1 million passengers every day.
Everything we do is about attracting more happy passengers. We strive to keep everyone safe, if we can’t do it safely, we don’t do it. To do this we need the best people. We invest to attract, retain and develop the very best employees. This is where you join our team!
- Undertake scheduled maintenance and servicing for a variety of vehicles
- Assist with the preparation of vehicles for the annual MOT
- Conduct the maintenance of electrical components of all vehicles, including diagnosing and repairing defective electrical components and inspect the electrics of all vehicles to ensure they meet Company, manufacturer and Statutory standards.
- Fault diagnose, including the use of specialist equipment relevant to vehicles in your garage.
- Maintain and complete vehicle documentation
Experience and knowledge
- Level 3 NVQ or equivalent relevant Engineering qualification
- Experience in working with HGV or PCV
- Positive and proactive attitude to work
- High attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with all employees at all levels
- Apprentice trained preferable
In return for your hard work you will receive...
- Competitive salary
- Free Bus and Coach travel
- Company pension
- Access to NX Health Bus
- Employee Assistance programme
- Variety of deals and discounts available through NX online portal
- Endless opportunities for progression within the business
Please note the current shift pattern available is Sunday to Thursday 22:00-06:00
- Electrical Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'