As an Electrician, you will be responsible for the following on a daily basis:
- Contractor Management and Audits
- Handyman tasks & daily minor works
- Small & Major Electrical Installations
- Minor Project Works
- Supporting CI Processes
- Producing Risk Assessments
- Managing of the Facilities Department storage areas
As a Facility Technician you will receive:
- 28 days holiday, rising to 33 days after 12 weeks service (inc. public Hols)
- Regular Performance Lead Bonus'
- Regular Performance reviews and recognition schemes
- A full induction and ongoing training
- Auto Pension scheme enrolment
Suitable applicants will have:
- Experience using Excel and Word
- General electrical installation skills and high standards of work
- Recognised electrical apprenticeship followed by a minimum of 2 years experience in a manufacturing environment
- 17th edition IEE Regulations (beneficial)
- The ability to work a 3-shift system, and be prepared to work reasonable amounts of overtime as and when needed
- IOSH Training
- A Cherry Picker License
Normal working week is: is 36.5 hours
Day shift: Monday to Thursday 8am to 4pm. Friday 8am to 12:30pm Friday
Back Shift: Monday to Thursday 4pm to midnight. Friday 12:30 to 5pm
Night Shift: Monday to Thursday Midnight until 8am, Friday 5pm to 9:30pm
Overtime payments are paid after working 36.5 hours per week.
Apply today to gain a foot in the door and further your career within an industry world leader!
"We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age".
- IOSH Trained
- Cherry Picker License
- 17th edition IEE Regulations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job