- JIB graded pay
- Company vehicle
You will be helping fulfil a busy contract testing and inspecting. The ideal candidate will be confident working independently and able to use their initiative.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carry out periodic inspection and testing and completing of the necessary test certification in accordance with IEE Wiring Regulations. Also to complete other electrical certification where required.
- Ensure compliance with the IEE Wiring Regulations at all times, and that the appropriate materials used.
- To undertake testing of portable and fixed electrical equipment (PAT Testing).
- To liaise with other staff, Surveyors and Sub-contractors as necessary to ensure the timely completion of works within agreed operational targets.
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of all paperwork including job tickets and timesheets and ensure this is passed to your Coordinator/Manager within agreed timescales.
- Experience working as a fully qualified electrician
- A knowledge and understanding of health & safety regulations
- City & Guilds 2360 (part 1 and 2)
- City & Guilds 2382 (17th Edition)
- City & Guilds 2391 / 4&5 (testing & inspecting)
- A valid driving licence
- A knowledge and understanding of health & safety regulations.
- Experience in testing & inspecting
- ECS Gold Card
- Experience of using mobile working devices (PDA’s & mobiles)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'