ELECTRICIAN (Commercial Sector)
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Electrician to join one of the UK's leading Building Services organisations. Working within the Small Works Division across the Greater London area.
Electrician Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working as part of a newly established team in the Small Works Division. Working in Commercial Properties in and around London
- Carrying out Installations of Electrical Services; Lighting and Power, Fire Alarms, Security Systems, HVAC etc.
- Working on all M&E Services interpreting design drawings and carrying out installations to 17th Edition Regs
- Single & three phase, Conduit, Trunking etc.
- Working in Commercial Offices, Plant Room Installs, Schools, Colleges, Hospitals, Hotels, MOD sites, Government Buildings and more
- Working on a mobile basis: Company Van & Fuel Card Supplied
Electrician Qualifications & Training:
- Qualified (Ideally apprentice trained) Electrician: 2330/2360 or similar to NVQ Level 2/3 City & Guilds
- 17th Edition Electrician
- Ipaf/Pasma Training Beneficial
- Full UK Drivers Licence
- Hand Tools
Electrician Salary and Benefits:
- Annual salary to £36,000
- Company Van & Fuel Card Supplied
- Excellent career progression prospects as part of a new division
- Further training & development
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Plenty of overtime at weekends
So if you want to join a new division and further your career in one of the UKs leading building services companies as an Electrician, send in your CV today!
- Building Services
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Installation