Bristol Electrician job -
Main Purpose To carry out the duties of an Electrician to a high standard in places of Entertainment in the UK and abroad. Main Tasks
- To carry out a range of installation works including metallic containment.
- To install and terminate Low Voltage and Data Cable systems.
- To electrical test & inspect including completion of NICEIC certification.
- To install lifting systems, Curtain track and Staging.
- To be able to comply with the RAMS for the task and inform of any discrepancies
- To be able to operate a selection of Power tools in a safe and compliant manner.
- Operate to existing Quality procedures in particular commissioning documentation.
- Report fully to your supervisor of any problems on site.
- To assist the onsite team complete tasks on time and to a high standard.
- Be familiar with the required Health & Safety standards governing your job.
- Maintain polite and good communication with your colleagues at all time.
- Be prepared to undertake other reasonable duties as required.
The main tasks listed are not exhaustive but the above points represent the key areas pertaining to the role of an Electrician. Skills Knowledge & Experience You will have a valid JIB card incorporating the CSCS certificate or be in a position to obtain one, also a full driving licence and a valid Passport. You will need to be flexible, versatile and willing to do a variety of tasks with specific emphasis on electrical and other systems and installation found within the entertainment industry. Due to the nature of the business you will need to be comfortable working at height. . Hours of Work & Travel Most of the time you will be working away from home Monday to Friday with occasional week-end work dependant on Customer demands: The working hours will be longer than normal, to suit our customer's demands, with most of the work being on site both in the UK and abroad and working flexibly will be expected. You will be provided with transport & accommodation and meals when on site, which will also apply to any travel abroad. The position will require travel both in the UK and abroad for which allowances are provided
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job