My client is a privately owned company, employing around 500 employees with 3 manufacturing sites in the South West of England. They manufacture specialist engineered components for the Aerospace, Automotive and Power Generation industries to a client base of blue chip companies around the world
Due to growth within the business they are now looking to recruit an Electrician to work within their facilities team. The main function of the role will be the repair and maintenance of the manufacturing machinery on site and repairs to the main fabric of the building/services.
The role will involve working a day shift Monday to Friday.
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations (Preferable)
- Experience of working in a factory environment
- Design of equipment and modifications (electrically biased)
- Fault finding and repair of electrical distribution and control systems
- Fault finding and repair of mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
In return my client offers a competitive salary package and benefits including pension, private family health care, life assurance, uniform etc.
Keywords: Electrical Engineer, Electrical Engineering Technician, Electrical Maintenance, Maintenance Electrician, 17th Edition, Site Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job