We are currently accepting applications for the position of Electrician for the Belfry Hotel and Golf Resort, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands.
The Resort has been awarded 'England’s Leading Resort & England’s Best Golf Hotel’ the past two years and 'Europe’s Best Golf Resort’ 2016. The Belfry is proud of its rich sporting history and heritage, hosting the Ryder Cup four times in 1985, 1989, 1993 & 2002.
This is a diverse and varied role, and the successful applicant must be multi-skilled and have experience working autonomously in a fast paced environment liaising with a variety of departments.
Scope of the Role:
To ensure the effective operation of all facilities throughout the resort with particular reference to electrical issues, to ensure service excellence in regard of external and internal customers.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- To work as part of a maintenance team on shifts as required based on business demand
- To ensure work is in line with company policies in relation to appearance and timekeeping
- Attend meetings and training as required by the Chief Engineer
- To assess faults and diagnose course of action required in order to remedy issue
- To ensure working knowledge and level of competence in dealing with any electrical issues
- To be familiar with all on site electrical installations/equipment and have the ability to 'fault find’ and complete repairs or report findings to line manager
- Ability to react to situations that require cross section of expertise to alleviate problems that may affect the efficient operation of the resort or the safety of guests or employees
- To carry out maintenance tasks as directed by the Chief Engineer
- To ensure workshop and working areas are clean and tidy at all times
- To keep account of stock and equipment
- Be aware of budgetary restraints and work within guidelines
- Complete Purchase order process prior to the ordering of any goods
- Ensure Health and Safety compliance is adhered to in all areas
- Carry out other duties that may be necessary from time to time
The job holder will also:
Observe and adhere to the companies’ policies and procedures, undergoing relevant training and development to fulfil the requirements of the hotel and the post. This job description is designed to highlight the key areas of work. Annual objectives will be agreed.
The duties & responsibilities listed above are not intended to be exhaustive, but are set out to indicate the main areas of activity. The Maintenance Assistant will be expected to adopt a flexible approach to the needs of the service.
Qualifications for this role
- ·Level 3 Electrician Qualification
- ·Previous experience in a similar position preferred.
- ·A positive approach, excellent organisational skills, and a passion for producing high quality customer care and property safety.
- ·Available to work shift work and weekends due to the demands of the business.
What’s in it for me?
- Meals On Duty
- Free Car parking
- 28 Days Holiday increasing to 33 after 5 year service
- Team, Friends and Family discount on rooms B&B + leisure
- Discounted stays at Our sister Hotels
- Up to 40% Discount on Food and Beverage outlets
- Up to 40% Discount at The Spa on Beauty treatments
- Discounted Gym Membership for you and your partner
- Plus Many Many More
If you feel that you fulfil the above criteria and are ready for your next career step within a progressive Hotel Company that provides lots of future career opportunities, training and progression we look forward to receiving your application in strictest confidence.
Please be aware that due to the high number of applications that we receive we must inform you that if you have not heard from The Belfry Hotel & Resort within 10 working days your application has not been successful
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"