Seeking a qualified electrician to undertake repairs and fault finding, for a large company based in Huntingdon. You will provide cost effective and efficient service in respect of all mechanical and electrical works that form part of the planned, repairs and cyclical maintenance programme
- Undertake repairs and fault finding to our properties and other contracts
- To carry out Domestic Electrical Installation Reports as directed
- To quality assess the workmanship of our electrical contractors
- Maintaining an up to date record of all new systems as installed
- Responsible for liaison with customers in order to assess the nature of any specific problems and arrive at appropriate solutions
- Responsible for the supply of stock, tools and equipment issued for the purpose of carrying out the works directed by the Response Repair Supervisor, and responsible for replenishing all items of standard issue stock and maintenance of equipment in good working order.
- Ensure all company and legislative requirements, including those of electric legislation & good practice and health and safety, are adhered to at all times.
- Support the monitoring of standards of performance in key areas of service delivery to ensure the highest quality of service is provided
- Support Risk Management Procedures and appraisal systems for all areas of risk, together with procedures and recommendations on policy in relation to the post’s responsibilities, participating in business continuity planning/emergency management activities and making appropriate recommendations to the line manager.
Proven experience as electrician
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job