Ae you are looking for a new excellent permanent employment. We can help?
Our client is looking for experienced Electrician to join their busy team.
Your day-to-day tasks may include:
- Execute plans of electrical wiring for well functioning lighting, intercom and other electrical systems
- Install electrical apparatus, fixtures and equipment for alarm and other systems
- Install safety and distribution components (e.g. switches, resistors, circuit-breaker panels etc.)
- Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components
- Prepare and assemble conduits and connect wiring through them
- Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units
- And more
You'll work under strict safety procedures.
To apply you will have to demonstrate:
- Proven experience as an electrician
- Experience in industrial and/or commercial electrical systems
- Demonstrable ability to use electrical and hand tools (e.g. wire strippers, voltmeter etc.) and electrical drawings and blueprints
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Diploma in relevant vocational training or successfully completed apprenticeship as an electrician
- Valid license to practice profession
Good rates of pay and full time hours with plenty of overtimes available.
If you are interested, please send your application across or call Anna @ Mploy in Poole for more details.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate's details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job