This role is responsible for electrical installation, maintenance, testing and inspection of all JCDecaux advertising assets, covering all environments, including both large and small formats.
- Carry out maintenance and electrical repairs to all furniture.
- To carry out electrical safety checks on all furniture as part of the on-going testing programme.
- Accurately record the electrical status of all furniture.
- Ensure all electrical work is completed to a high standard and in-line with current wiring regulations.
- To communicate with the office regarding requisition to Stores via PDA’s and maintain daily worksheets.
- Maintenance of tools, equipment and van in line with Company standards.
- Report any damage or accident.
- Respond to emergency call outs when required.
- Ensure all operational practices comply with current Health & Safety Regulations.
- To be flexible in your role, working as part of a team.
Health and Safety
- Work within the safe systems.
- Work within Health & Safety guidelines ensuring that any accidents, hazards and near misses are reported immediately.
- Ensure all operational practices comply with current Health and Safety regulations.
- Comfortable working at heights within safety guidelines.
- Ensure that the correct PPE is worn when necessary.
- Capture data, produce reports and update relevant documentation
- Accountable for van stock and on-site spare parts, adhering to stores booking in/out procedures.
Positive and Proactive Approach
- Ability to work well in the constantly changing and challenging environments, including all weather conditions.
- Ability to break down problems into components making systematic and rational judgements based on relevant information.
- Positive "can do" attitude.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Committed to offering high levels of customer service.
- Eager to learn and develop.
- Highly organised with a proactive approach to working and solutions focused.
- Work under pressure while prioritising and meeting strict deadlines.
Communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a flexible approach with working hours.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- Thrive on being a team player, supporting colleagues, sharing information and best practices
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience within the electrical industry, including domestic, commercial and industrial installations.
- A high level of electrical skills, including fault finding, installation works, maintenance and testing and inspection.
- High level of electrical understanding/competency
- IPAF & PASMA trained and experience with MEWPs (desirable)
- JIB registered or ECS approved (desirable)
- GCSE Maths, English or equivalent
- Hold relevant electrical qualifications (I.E.E 17th Edition) City & Guilds part 1, 2 & 3 (2391) inspection and test C & G (desirable).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job