Job Title: Electrician
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000 depending on experience
Start Date: ASAP
Our clients Property Services provides integrated property maintenance services to both the public and private sector, with particular expertise in housing and public building maintenance.
They are the nation's complete housing solutions specialist with over 30 years' experience within the affordable housing sector. They provide planned and reactive maintenance to over 200,000 domestic properties nationwide and have a significant portfolio of large-scale framework refurbishment programmes. They refurbish and modernise approximately 10,000 homes per annum and complete in excess of 300,000 repairs a year.
Due to our clients continued success and growth plans they are now looking to recruit a fully qualified Electrician to join their team based in Cheshire.
About The Electrician Role:
We are currently recruiting for a qualified electrician to join our business, you will undertake electrical activities regarding the full range of repairs, maintenance and associated tasks from conception through to completion.
You will deliver work that meets the project requirements, customer satisfaction and in accordance with company standards.
All team members are expected to contribute to the delivery of excellent operational performance and championing a 'perfect delivery' service. This will require building relationships with both directly employed and subcontracted resources, ensuring with the goal to deliver cost effective, high quality customer focussed outputs.
The ideal Electrician:
- You should be a customer focused individual, experienced in working in occupied properties in the social housing sector, with a passion for completing a high quality repair on time and at the first visit.
- You will have the ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with key stakeholders and ensure best practice prevails throughout the contract.
- Adherence to Health and Safety Standards set by the company in accordance with other regulatory bodies will be of paramount importance to you.
This Electrician post has a minimum requirement for the following qualifications:
- C&G Pt 1&2 (or equivalent) for electrical Installations
- C&G 2382 17th Edition
- C&G 2391 or 2394/2395 testing & Inspection
Although not essential having the following qualifications would be advantageous:
- Asbestos Awareness / Working at Heights / Manual Handling
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading industry sector companies where we recognise the value of diversity and that talented people are key to our success.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience as listed above then please apply today for the chance to be considered for an early interview
- Qualified Electrician
- Domestic Electrician