Our client , a large manufacturing facility based in the Bridgend area are looking for 2 electricians to join their maintenance team.
The person will:
- Undertake fault finding and resolution work
- Provide general maintenance support to an excellent standard
- Have and utilise an in-depth knowledge of PLC control systems
- Have and utilise an in-depth knowledge of Closed Loop Control
- Have and utilise an in-depth knowledge of AC and DC drives (ideally including hydraulics servos)
- SCADA packages and instrumental control
- Have and utilise an in-depth knowledge of LEAN Manufacturing
The right person:
- Able to work in a team, as well as use own initiative
- Be able to make decisions in an efficient manner
- Ideally educated to HNC standard (or similar qualification), and/or having served time completing a recognised apprenticeship
The candidate must have experience working in an electrical role in a factory/manufacturing environment.
We will only be replying to candidates with relevant experience for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of date of application, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
£27,833 + £1,555 (if on days)
- Electrical Engineering