Permanent or Contract
£40k Salary or £225 per day for Sub-Contractors
Our client, associated in technical solutions, are currently requiring an Electrician on a full time, permanent basis.
You will be responsible for carrying out an array of duties in relation to entertainment equipment in the UK and abroad.
- Carrying out a range of installation works dependent on current project
- Installing and terminating Low Voltage and Data Cable systems.
- Undertaking electrical tests & inspections
- Ensuring compliance with the RAMS for the task and informing of any discrepancies
- Operating a selection of Power tools fit for each project
- Ensuring work undertaken is in line with Quality procedures
- Assisting the onsite team to complete tasks within timeframe
- Maintaining a consistent high standard.
- Understanding and working with the required Health & Safety standards governing your job.
- Ensuring all issues are reported fully to your supervisor
- Assisting with additional electrical related activities as and when required
It is essential you have a valid JIB card and CCS certificate alongside a full driving licence.
Our client admires versatile candidates with an array of knowledge on electrical installation and other systems associated in the entertainment industry.
Due to the nature of the business, you will need to be comfortable working at heights.
Most of the work will be based in London. A Fully expensed van will be provided along with expenses and accommodation paid for.
This role will sometimes require travel both in the UK and abroad for which allowances are provided and expenses paid.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job