Package £21,000 - £30,000 + Package to £50,000 Uncapped
Do you want stability with a growing business?
Do you want to work in a business that has continual small/medium and large ongoing contracts?
Due to continued growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen with this Fast Growing Electrical Contractor Buiness, and they are seeking an electrician to work in a variety of different environments.
The company are offering permanent opportunities to work for this growing professional organisation.
As an electrician, you will work in a team of electricians on various contract, across the domestic, commercial and industrial markets.
You will work in accordance with all relevant safety legislation, relating to health, safety and the environment.
It is expected you will have the following skills and characteristics:-
- Planning and Time Management - to ensure that projects are completed within set timeframes.
- Communicating effectively with colleagues and clients when required.
- Continually work to high standards and to client specification, reporting any issues.
The ideal candidate will have:-
- Excellent people skills to work with staff and customers at all levels
- excellent organisational and planning skills
- the ability to take on responsibility when required and make decisions
- an in-depth knowledge of all aspects of electrical methods
The company undertake various sizes of projects throughout Cheshire and North Wales and therefore it is expected you would be located within a reasonable commute of these areas.
Wage is negotiable depending on experience, and can be discussed further on application, including long term individual growth potential and training where required. There is a base salary dependent on experience + considerable package above to be discussed.
We would welcome applications from all levels of experience, as what is more important is the drive and ambition to make a significant contribution and provide a top level service to clients.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job