Are you an experienced Electrician looking for your next role across the Merseyside area?
A FM specialist is looking to recruit a 2391 + 17th edition Electrician to work mobile across Merseyside on their PFI contracts.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Van, phone, pension, health care.
- Hours of work (1 week 6am-3pm /1 week 10am-7pm)
- Up to one Saturday per month with a day off in the week
- No On call
- Lancashire area
- Role will be mainly Maintenance with some installation
- PFI Contracts
- You must have your 2391 + 17th edition, this is a minimum requirement
If you are interested in the role do not miss out - apply via submission of your CV today or call Calan in our Liverpool office on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.