Electrician required for our client, a specialist in electrical, heating and renewables based in Warwickshire. They require an electrician to carry out a variety of works in the area, ranging from periodic test and inspections on commercial properties, to complete re-wires of large, domestic housing. The Client are based in South Warwickshire and the electrician will be covering approximately 25 miles of their office.
The Electrician MUST hold valid electrical qualifications including their NVQ, 17th edition and their 2391 or 2394 / 2395. Previous experience in testing electrical circuits and installation in both domestic and commercial properties is required. Work is split approximately 50/50 between domestic and commercial sites.
Electrician Position Overview
- Carrying out electrical installations, as well as periodic test and inspection works.
- Working in sites ranging from large houses, to small local businesses etc.
- Covering approximately 25 miles of the office in South Warwickshire
Electrician Position Requirements
- Based in the South Warwickshire area.
- Fully qualified as an electrician, e.g. holding their 17th edition and 2391 or 2394 / 2395 test and inspection
- Full UK Driving license
Electrician Position Remuneration
- £25k - £30k, Doe
- 37.5 hour working week
- Company Van
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy