Temporary to Permanent Electrician
Recruitment Agency reference:6556390
A position has arisen for an Electrician within a highly regarded healthcare organisation. This is a key role carrying out reactive repairs and corrective maintenance to electrical infrastructure for a temporary to permanent placement.
The successful candidate should hold an electrical based qualification and preferably have previous experience carrying out maintenance and repairs to electrical equipment within a healthcare environment.
Your duties will include:
- Perform reactive maintenance and corrective repairs to electrical equipment within a healthcare environment
- Provide maintenance to lighting fixtures, sockets, switches, Air Handling Units, fire alarms and electrical infrastructure
- Advise on the need for new or replacement equipment
- Carry out minor installations around the site including lights, sockets and switches
- Complete required company documentation on fault finding tests and corrective repairs
- Follow the company Health & Safety and COSHH guidelines
- Liaise with senior managers and clinical staff in regards to any problematic situations
The successful candidate should have:
- A recognised electrical based qualification
- Ability to start at short notice
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Beth Conway on and email your updated CV to
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job