Permanent Electrician required near Loughton! £30k- £35k
Your new company
Working for a large, well known construction company.
Your new role
- Mixture of 1st and 2nd fix, as well as maintenance work.
- Assist site services with installation of temporary plumbing
- Work along Aftersales to assist with defects & surveys
- Work with site personnel on correct allocation of site plumbing
- Ensure all M&E plant and equipment is installed to the highest standard and safety compliant
- To maintain a safe working environment and carry out regular inspections utilising the company safety department as appropriate
- To ensure health and safety procedures for that site are adhered to
- To maintain accurate daily site diary's
- Be responsible for maintaining or requesting of new PPE
- Be responsible for maintenance and inspection of all tools and equipment issued & weekly PUWER completed
- Documentation must be completed accurately ensuring it is available in a neat+ safe manner for company records
- Must be flexible in terms of hours of attendance as work outside of normal working hours may sometimes be required
- Comply with policies and procedures of the company
What you'll need to succeed
- CSCS card
- Good communication skills
- Excellent knowledge
- Experience in electrical maintenance and installation
What you'll get in return
- £30k- £35k per hour
- Permanent work
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.