Overview of the role:
Primetsaff are working with our well-established client based in Rugby to recruit an experienced apprentice trained self-motivated Electrician. You will work in a small team but will be expected to work alone in Domestic and Commercial premises.
Duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate:
- • You will be required to carry out a large variation of works across the West Midlands region.
- • You will be carrying out general electrical repairs, fault finding, diagnostics, testing and installations in residential and commercial premises and you will be customer facing.
Skills and experience required:
- • Full UK Driving License
- • Served a full time apprenticeship
- • Have experience of domestic works
- • Excellent diagnostic skills
- • Able to design and install full domestic electrical systems
- • IEE Wiring Regulations 17th Edition
- • NVQ Level 3
- • Up to date JIB Card
- 2394 / 2395 desirable but not essential
40 hours per week, but must be willing to carry out some out of hours work.
What our client can offer:
The successful candidate will be provided with a company van and tools, annual salary basic of £26k per annum, annual leave, pension etc.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job