Electrician required for temp to perm job working on social housing in Barnsley. £17.04 per hour
This well known and well established company are an international contractors that work in both maintenance, construction and other projects. They are going from strength to strength, constantly winning new contracts and growing their business.
We are currently recruiting for electricians to join this company in a temp to perm job. You will be carrying out reactive repairs on social housing in a lucrative new contract. As part of this you will undertake electrical and associated work as set out by managers, liaising with other employees in order to complete specified works.
What You Need
- Hold a relevant qualification in your trade (NVQ or City and Guilds)
- Testing and Inspection qualification is essential
- Holder of a ECS card
- Available to work weekends and be included on a call out rota
- Strong attention to detail
- Good customer service skills
What You Will Get In Return
- £17.04 per hour
- 37 hour working week
- If successful a permanent job after 12 weeks
- Long term work on a social housing contract
If you are interested in this electrician job in Barnsley, please do not hesitate to apply, please apply with your most up to date CV. Or alternatively call Kyle Hardcastle on