We are recruiting for an experienced full time Resident Engineer with electrical bias, to be based on a commercial facility in the Stockport area. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring all planned maintenance and reactive requests. You will also be assisting with various sub-contractors who will visit the site to carry out specialist work. This is a permanent full time role paying £29kpa
8am - 5pm with flexibility
On call 1 in 4.
As the Electrical Engineer will be a hands-on role which will involve fault finding on mechanical and electrical equipment, reactive repairs and PPM. The role also requires an individual that can work using their own initiative with a proactive approach when tasks required. The updating of the electronic CAFM system, along with report writing is a critical part of this role.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
Ideally the successful electrician will be a multi-disciplined Engineer (Electrical with good Mechanical/Plumbing knowledge of building services)
Experience of working in a high-end client environment in which you will have regular face to face engagement with building managers will be an advantage. Record keeping and filing of works records would also be a pre-requisite.
Essential Qualifications / Skills
* C&G 2361 Parts 1 & 2 Preferred
* Excellent Building services experience
* 17th Edition Electrical Regs
* Good knowledge of Air Conditioning systems
Essential Personal Aptitudes and Skills
* It is essential that the successful candidate shows and a 'can do' attitude with no task being too big or too small
* Excellent customer service skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Must be able to work to own initiative
* It is essential that the successful candidate has general HVAC sector experience
What to Do:-
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.