Electrician required for local housing association, permanent, £29,000 - £32,000.
Electrician required to carry out electrical reactive and planned maintenance works to properties own, leased and managed by the housing association
Your new company
You will be working for a local housing association who provide housing and support services, with the majority being provided to homeless or vulnerable people. The company operate across the majority of the south, and currently manage over 2,000 homes.
Your new role
Your key responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Carry out electrical works in domestic, commercial and industrial buildings, this will include changing consumer units, electrical rewires, wiring upgrades, minor works and fault finding.
- To be fully conversant with all aspects of electrical installation works
- Carry out associated multi trade duties such as minor plastering and joinery works.
- Carry out periodic inspection and testing and completing of the necessary test certification in accordance with IEE Wiring Regulations. Also to complete electrical certification where required.
- To undertake testing of all portable and fixed electrical equipment (PAT Testing).
- To liaise with customers, discuss works that are being carried out.
- To carry out works in a competent manner, to a high quality and leave property clean and tidy.
- To work with managers and provide information in relation to technical matters relating to electrical work.
- To liaise with staff and subcontractors as necessary to ensure that works are completed in a timely manner in agreed timescales
What you'll need to succeed
You must have experience of working within the housing sector as an Electrician, carrying out similar duties and carrying out maintenance to a high quality within properties and housing.
C&G 236 part 1 and 2
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary of £29,000 - £32,000 plus additional benefits.
Interviews will be taking place on the week commencing 29th January.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job