£17 - £18ph
Temp to Perm - After 12 weeks
Start: 16th April
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Electrician to work with one of the UK's largest maintenance contractors. The main duties will be planned and reactive maintenance of Social Housing over the Ayrshire area, therefore, full drivers licence is essential as a van will be provided.
Your excellent Customer service skills and ability to solve problems will enable you to diagnose defects, work safely and ensure a first time fix.
* You MUST be a qualified Electrician City and Guilds 17th Edition
* You MUST be qualified Testing and Inspecting 2391 (2394/95)
* Full UK Driving License
* MUST have Experience / background within Social Housing or Local Authority
* Being adaptable working with people
* You must be able to provide a CV with recent References
If you fit the above criteria please apply with your CV or call Jenny Rowand on .
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Social Housing
- 17th Edition
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job