Electrician - Social Housing - Testing & Inspecting
£29,000 + Van + Holidays
My Client is a National Leading Top 10 Social Housing Contractor specialising in Voids and Reactive Repairs. Currently in need of a Qualified Electrician to operate on a reactive/planned and voids contract based in Lincoln
To install, service and maintain electrical systems and appliances in domestic and commercial properties to a high quality standard in accordance with the current Edition of Wiring Regulations.
- City and Guilds 2382-10/12 or 2382-20 (17th Edition of the Wiring Regulations)
- City and Guilds 2395 - Periodic Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations / City and Guilds 2394 -Initial Verification and Certification of Electrical Installations
- City and Guilds 2391 (or to have shown competence in the area of Inspection & Testing electrical installations, in accordance with Guidance Note 3 of the IET and have a good knowledge of a variety of electrical installation work. Or to have been assessed by such persons as the NICEIC for the role of Qualifying Supervisor)
- City and Guilds 2360 Parts 1 and 2
- Level 3 Qualified
- Report all faulty appliances / installations that do not comply with current regulations.
- Replace sockets, light fittings and other electrical accessories.
- Replacement of consumer units.
- Install smoke alarms and fans.
- Install Shower circuits and shower units
- Maintain communal external lighting.
- Earthing and protective bonding of installations.
- Erect use and dismantle access equipment.
- Maintain and replenish vehicle imprest stock. Collection and delivery of materials.
- Be prepared to act as a mentor to trainees within the organisation and encourage a learning environment.
- Obtain, where requested, Customer feedback on completion of works.
- Undertake routine maintenance and servicing to electrical systems and appliances to the standards required by IET (GN1,3,5,7,8 in particular)
Please only apply if you meet the above criteria.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job