Starboard Personnel are recruiting exclusively on behalf of our prestigious client based in Barnsley
Our client has been manufacturing various components for over 40 years supplying to businesses in the UK and abroad. Due to significant growth this year our client is now looking to recruit a full time permanent Electrician/Panel Wirer.
The hours of work are Monday-Friday 6am-2pm
- Wiring controls, pumps, motors etc.. in respect of conveyors, tanks, HPC and bar feed systems, to CE and our clients company standards.
- Build, wire and test all control units associated with our clients product range. (May include the disassembly, modification and reassembly of products.)
- Build control cables and associated plug assemblies.
- Report stock shortages in area.
- Any other duties within the capabilities and training of the individual in line with the needs of the company.
- To attend training organised by our client both in-house or off-site.
- To maintain confidentiality regarding company/corporate information, processes and designs.
- At all times to present a professional image in line with company standards.
- All duties to be carried out utilising safe working methods and appropriate PPE, with due regards to Health & Safety, COSHH and other relevant legislation
- Must be able to read and interpret engineering drawings, bills of material, work, orders, wiring diagrams, wiring schematics and operation sheets.
- Qualified Electrician 17th edition or equivalent is desirable
- Two years electrical wiring experience or equivalent
- Team player
- Excellent communicator
- Good base salary
- Paid breaks
- Overtime & bonus system
- Generous holiday entitlement
- on-site parking
- On-going training and development
If you have the relevant skills and experience required for this role, please forward your CV for consideration.
- Wiring Diagrams