Electrician Multi Trade (Social Housing Maintenance)
£Competitive (experience and skill set dependant) + van (business use only) + 20 Days A/L
Electrical biased multi trade professional required to manage the communal repairs of 5 communal schemes located in North and East London. The successful individual will be required to undertake repairs as instructed to any privately owned properties within these blocks, whilst managing Planned Maintenance in accordance with a set schedule. The applicant will be skilled to a multi trade level to assist the `Right First Time’ culture we promise our clients.
Ideally the candidate will demonstrate a primary electrical trade background to ensure the experience will assist in ensuring a quality and efficient delivery, but must be confident and experienced in providing multi trade experience (carpentry, plumbing, patch plastering, tiling etc). The successful candidate will ensure they are organised and flexible to carry out the communal repairs and planned scheduled works as detailed and required.
The ideal candidate will currently be working in a similar capacity dealing with social housing properties and be able to demonstrate the following skills and capabilities:
- Ensure that all works are carried out safely to an excellent quality standard.
- Be able to communicate with residents Face to Face.
- Where necessary, dealing with tenants issues and complaints in an effective manner.
- Ensuring compliance with all necessary regulations, standards, and legal responsibilities relating to repair work and contractor compliance.
- Ensuring the effective and proactive delivery of service.
- Ensuring the maintenance and delivery of any documentation required to agreed standard and timescale.
- To work as an integral team member as well as a mentor and coach to apprentices.
- Making decisions using specialist experience.
- Supports & assists the identification of the reduction of costs.
- May take part in out of hours on call system as required by the service.
Experience and Qualifications:
- City and Guilds 16th edition 2330 or equivalent
- City and Guilds 17th edition 2382
- City and guilds 2391 or equivalent
- PAT testing qualified (preferable but not essential)
- Full UK driving License
- Trade City & Guilds/ NQV qualification (i.e. plumbing/carpentry/plastering etc)
- At least 3 years experience in Electrical and other multi building trades. This includes plumbing, carpentry, tiling and external works etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, telephone skills and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- An understanding and ability to show tact and discretion when dealing with members of the public.
About Pyramid Plus London
Pyramid Plus is an asset management company that provides a range of property services to the private, public and not-for-profit sectors across London and the South East. Founded in 2013, Pyramid Plus brings together the expertise of three leading organisations, which between them have over 100 years of history and experience: A2Dominion, Breyer and MITIE.
Apply to join our team today!
Shortlisted candidates will be notified within a week after the closing date, Friday 9th March 2018. If you are not contacted, you should assume that you have been unfortunate on this occasion.
Direct applicants will only be considered, no agencies on this occasion thank you.
Pyramid Plus London is an equal opportunities employer.
- Property Maintenance
- Social Housing