There is now an opportunity for someone from an Electrical Maintenance / Electrician background to move into a training role. Salary package is c£26,000 + bonus + pension + life assurance + healthcare. Role is based in Medway, Kent. Previous training experience is NOT essential, but an interest in training is! This would suit an experienced Electrician / Electrical Engineer who is looking for a career change, and a chance to pass their knowledge onto the engineering learners.
You will be joining a highly respected, well-establishing training provider that works with a number of global engineering organisations. Crucially you MUST have Electrician / electrical engineering experience. In addition, any management / supervisory experience would be a bonus, but by no means essential.
Electrical Trainer - Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide training to electrical engineering apprentices
- Deliver teaching to learners.
- Imparting knowledge on electrical areas to the apprentices
- Assessing their capability in the field
- Providing guidance and mentoring throughout the training programme
Electrical Trainer - Skills and Experience required:
- Strong electrical background
- Ideally 17th / 18th Edition qualified or equivalent
- Willingness to work towards the Assessor qualifications
- Good communication skills and ability to deliver both practical and theoretical training
- Competent IT skills
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Equipment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'