Electrician required for our client, a HVAC specialist based in the Hull area. They provide the design, installation, service and maintenance of HVAC equipment / plant across the UK. They require an installation electrician to carry out the installation of electrical circuits / systems, specifically within modular buildings, with the work split between the workshop and staying away nationwide.
The Electrician will be staying away from home on nationwide projects, potentially for multiple weeks at a time so must be prepared to do this. The Electrician must have experience carrying out installation work on commercial projects, with any experience working on modular buildings highly advantageous.
The Electrician MUST hold electrical qualifications, including their NVQ in electrical installation, 17th edition wiring regulations or equivalent, with test and inspection qualifications C&G 2391, or 2394/5 being advantageous (although not essential). It would be advantageous if the candidate has experience running install jobs / projects (although not essential) and if so this would be reflected in the salary offered. The Electrician would ideally be located within commutable distance of Hull, to enable travel to the office when required.
Electrician - Installation Position Overview
- Carrying out electrical installation works, on modular buildings, both in the on-site workshop and on projects nationwide
Electrician - Installation Position Requirements
- Willing to work and stay away from home for prolonged periods of time, when required.
- Experience in the installation of electrical circuits on commercial projects
- Electrical qualifications including an NVQ and 17th edition or equivalent. Test and Inspect qualifications advantageous.
- Experience working on modular buildings advantageous
- Experience supervising / running jobs advantageous
- Based within commutable distance to Hull
Electrician - Installation Position Remuneration
- £25k - £32k+, Doe
- Company Van if required
- 28 days holiday (including BH)
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"