Covering South East England, Including London
£35'000 (Realistic Earnings With Overtime £45,000) + Training + Development + Van + Bonus
Excellent role on offer for an Electrician to join a well-established company who will train on 18th Edition and other recognised courses to become fully qualified in testing and inspection.
Are you an Electrician with qualifications in electrical installation? Do you have experience in periodic inspections, or want to move into this side of the industry?
This company are an electrical contractor with over 25 years' experience in the industry, specialising in the testing, inspection and repair of fixed-wire installations in commercial properties. They work with a wide range of commercial clients UK wide and due to large increase in contracts they require Electricians to join their team.
In this role you will be working across the South East of England, carrying out scheduled tests and inspections and responding to call-outs for reactive repairs. You will be working independently on varied projects at client sites.
The ideal candidate will be an electrician with drive and enthusiasm looking to get into the testing and inspection side of the industry.
* Commercial Electrical Inspection, Test and Repair
* Inspections across South East England including London
* £35'000 (Realistic Earnings £45,000) + Overtime + Training + Van + Bonus
* Must be an electrician with qualifications in electrical installation
* Experience of commercial or larger domestic work (blocks of flats, houses etc.)
* Must Have a Full Driver's License
- 3 phase
- Maintenance engineer
- single phase
- Keywords: Electrical engineer
- 18th Edition
- Field service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"