Electrician - Initial Washrooms - Kent
Initial Washrooms - Electrician
£23,000 + RI Rewards
Covering Kent, Sussex and South East London
Initial Washrooms, part of Rentokil Initial, is one of the UK's leading providers of washroom, hygiene and floorcare services. Not the most glamorous of products but certainly an essential for ALL businesses.
The main purpose of this role is to provide a quality service to the Customer, in accordance with their agreed requirements and service standards set by Initial Washroom Solutions, to ensure revenue development and retention of the Customer Base.
Key Responsibility Initial Washrooms require Electrician/ Installer for their Maidstone Branch installing and removing electrical hand drying and other fixed washroom products to their customer base in the Kent, Sussex & South East London area.
- Deliver and collect agreed supplies to all Customers on the route to comply with our service commitments to those customers.
- To ensure Proof of Delivery records are accurately maintained on route.
- Ensure that all Installations and removals of stock are of a high standard and that the customer's premises are left clean and tidy.
- Control all stock movements between Initial Washrooms and its Customers to ensure the ongoing security of Company assets.
- Communicate with the Customer to promote Company services, identify sales opportunities and highlight competitor activity.
- Deliver to and actively discuss sales literature with the Customer at times of product incentives and launches to provide sales leads for the Sales Manager.
- Collect any cash/cheques as directed by the Service Centre / credit control to ensure the achievement of the Service Centre cash-flow targets
To be successful for this Electrician/Installer position, you will:
- Have had extensive experience in commercial and industrial installation
- Hold a full UK driving licence for a minimum of 2 years
- Experience working on Domestic and Commercial properties.
- Have your own tools.
- Must be to 17th Edition and at a minimum will require City and Guilds Test and Inspection certificate.
- Salary £23,000 per annum
- You also receive access to discounts and cashback with 3000+ UK retailers!
In return, not only will you have a career which is interesting and challenging, you will also be joining an organisation that recognises success and ensures that each colleague has a structured career path and the tools available to achieve the progression they are looking for.
- customer facing
- 17th edition
- Customer service
- 18th Edition
- Rentokil Initial
- Initial Washrooms
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'