Electrician - Immediate start
Electrician - Immediate start
Salary: Up to £40,000 + excellent benefits
I am proud to be working in partnership with Robinson College who are based in Cambridge and are looking to recruit an Electrician to join their maintenance team. This is a pivotal and urgent appointment for the college due to the upcoming retirement of their current Electrician.
Robinson is the University of Cambridge's newest College. It was founded with a donation by the entrepreneur and philanthropist Sir David Robinson and was formally opened in 1981. It now has 100 Fellows, and around 380 undergraduate and 300 graduate students.
As the Electrician you will be managing all the electrical work within the maintenance team at Robinson College, which will include the installation, maintenance fault finding and repairs of the college’s electrical equipment, whilst carrying out routine inspections and maintenance to the colleges network. The college has a diverse portfolio of properties, so it is imperative that you are flexible and knowledgeable with a using a range of different electrical systems.
Key responsibilities include:
- Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM’s)
- Reactive maintenance as required
- Carry out a variety of minor installation including fuse boxes, lights and other appliances
- Commence testing and inspection where required
- Working with and alongside the maintenance team on-site as well as external contractors
As well as being an employer of choice who offer an excellent working environment, they are also offering the following benefits:
- A competitive salary up to £40,000 (DOE)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, which increases with length of service up to an additional 5 days
- Contributory auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Free lunch every day
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking subject to capacity
- Access to a benefits website which offers generous savings on a variety of products and services
- Further training, development and career opportunities.
- Wellbeing support
- Death in service benefit
For more information about this exciting opportunity please contact me directly for an informal discussion or click apply now with your up to date CV.
Interviews will be conducted ASAP so early applications are encouraged
Please note: All direct and third party applications will be forwarded to Zack Thurgood, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Hays who is the retained consultant working in partnership with Robinson College.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'