Premier People Recruitment are currently requiring Electrician's to work on a large project completing lighting works for the tunnels leading into Heathrow Airport terminals. This is a great opportunity for Electricians to secure work with a large and extremely busy client with work for up to 18months and plenty of overtime.
Premier People Recruitment also have signed signatory for Heathrow Airport and are recruiting for a number of different Electrician roles at Heathrow Airport Terminals. With expansions looming there is no better time to start the process of securing an air side pass with PPR and gaining an exciting new opportunity!
- Days and Night work available
- 50 hours per week
- Salary from £18.86* - £26.31ph* depending on trade card
- £2 attendance bonus per hour
- Overtime & Overtime rates available
- Installation work including 1st and 2nd Fix
- Attendance bonus
In order to be Considered for this electrical position you will need the following :-
- Have a valid JIB/ECS Card
- MOD1/2 / IPAF / Baggage experience - desirable
- Live within a commutable distance of Heathrow (NO Digs provided)
- Have Previous Electrical experience
- Be available to work the required Hours and work overtime if necessary.
- No substance abuse (Medical checks are carried out)
For more information please apply today, starts are ASAP!
*Salary rate includes £2 attendence bonus, T&C's apply
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Installation