A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Electrician/Electrical Fitter to work for our prestigious client based in Poole, Dorset!
Location: Poole, Dorset
Hours: Monday to Thursday 7am to 6pm, Fridays 7am to 1pm (which includes 8 hours compulsory overtime
Salary: c.£28,000 - c.£33,500 per annum + Tremendous Benefits Package!!
Job role and responsibilities:
- Installation of cable management systems (trays and trunking)
- Drilling and cutting penetrations through bulkheads (walls)
- Running pre-prepared cables/looms through the boat
- Terminating cables, crimping and creating looms
- Installing and connecting generators/batteries
- Engine room electrical fit out
- Mounting and installing a variety of components
- Installing high value navigation and audio/visual systems
Skills and experience:
- Experience with electrical installations in a domestic, industrial, automotive, aerospace, or marine setting across first or second fix
- At least a level 2 vocational qualification in an electrical subject such as, Electrical Technologies, Electrotechnical Services/Systems, Electrical Installations, Marine Electrical Engineering or similar/equivalent
- Able to read electrical schematics at a basic level
- Keen to work in a fast paced construction environment
- Evidence of your awareness of the Electricity At Work Regulations
- Able to attend and pass a one hour electrical skills test in Poole, Dorset
Our aim is to respond to your application within 48 hours. However, due to high volumes of candidates applying for positions, please assume that if we have not contacted you within 48 hours you have been unsuccessful for this role. We will keep your details and contact you should a more suitable position become available.
Don't delay; call, click or come in today! Find success with SOS!
- Electrician/Electrical Fitter
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job