Electrician - Electrical Compliance Testing
Electrician – Electrical Compliance Testing
Location: Home Based – North West London
Salary: Basic + Bonus, OTE £35K
Contract: Permanent, Full time
Electrical Testers Ltd requires a Fully Qualified Electrician with Testing and Inspection experience.
About the Electrician role:
- Inspection, testing and reporting on Fixed Wiring, Emergency Lighting, Fire Alarm Systems and Portable Appliances, along with some Remedial contracting. All completed to a high professional standard.
- To secure this position you will hold City & Guilds 2391/2 and 2382-10 Level 3 certificate (17th Edition) and have knowledge of emergency light and fire alarm systems.
- Primarily based in North West London and surrounding areas the job will include travelling and some nights away from home so you must be able to accommodate this.
- You will need to be a self-motivated individual who can perform under pressure, work to a high professional standard and be able to cope with the diversity of this role.
Benefits of the Electrician role:
- A secure Salary based position within a Company which operates to the highest of Professional and Technical standards.
- On-going training and development opportunities to enable career advancement.
- An excellent remuneration package which comprises Salary, Bonus and Company Van.
If you feel you meet the above criteria of this Electrician role then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'