Electrician - Cat 5
Until end of March
My client is a leading Facilities Maintenance provider and has an excellent opportunity for an data cabling and electrical engineer to cover a government contract in the Scotland. 7 week FTC employed directly and based on circa 30-31k pro rata.
Based on a mobile contract.
- The electrical engineer would be working on data systems to include:
- Electrical wiring
- Data Cable CAT5
- Routers and servers
- Server and data rooms
- General data systems
- Electrician duties - generalist
- Must be up to 17th edition standard
- Electrical experience
- CAT 5 data cabling
- Valid driving license
- Familiar with data centres
- Experienced on router systems
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors. PRS is an equal opportunities employer.