Job Title: Electrician/Electrical Wireman/Service Engineer
Salary: £20,000 - £28,000 (negotiable)
A British company which designs and builds equipment for the hydrotherapy industry, both human and veterinary. Its products include underwater treadmills for use in pools in recovery from sports injuries or other musculo/skeletal injuries. A range of veterinary treadmills are also available where the benefits of underwater exercise can be fully exploited in standalone units. The company can boast some thirty years of design and manufacturing experience in UK industry. This has enabled them to apply cutting edge software design to their treadmill products thus providing users with market leading facilities.
The role will involve panel building and machine wiring through to final test and installation on site.
You will be expected to:
- Correctly use and maintain the tools of the trade including power tools, test equipment and measuring instruments.
- Install all types of commonly used wiring and wiring accessories.
- Locate and repair faults in electrical systems.
- Read and interpret electrical specifications, wiring and circuit diagrams.
- Use safety equipment and protective devices and equipment
To be considered you must have knowledge/experience of:-
- Standard electrical engineering calculations.
- Single and three phase circuits, earth circuits, insulating and conducting materials, switch fuses and other isolators.
- Use of test equipment and measuring instruments.
- Basic workshop practice and engineering materials.
- Industrial hazards, safety and health precautions and environmental concerns.
- Good workshop practice and regulations.
To apply for this position please follow the link on this page or send your CV If you would like more information on this vacancy, or any others we may have, please contact Lucy Davies on . Concept Resourcing offer a CV writing service so if you don't feel confident putting together your own or don't have the time, please call us and we will gather all relevant information over the phone.