Westray Recruitment Consultants is searching for an Electrically Biased Maintenance Technician for a highly successful retail manufacturer based in Washington. Working in the Technical Department, the Technician will carry out maintenance and repair tasks on the production line.
- This role is critical in achieving minimal periods of production downtime and response targets.
- The role includes installing, testing and carrying out maintenance and repairs to production equipment; carrying out planned and ad-hoc maintenance activities; assisting with department moves; emergency and health & safety issues.
- Ensure to keep working area tidy.
- Use sound electrical knowledge to provide support to more junior members of the team.
- Abide by company health and safety policies and procedures.
- Act as a helpful and efficient team player.
- The ideal applicant will be a Time Served self-motivated Multi Skilled engineer.
- Strong experience of working in a maintenance or technician role.
- Experience of working in a high volume manufacturing plant.
- Must have a GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English Language.
- An Engineering based qualification, as well as experience working in engineering.
- A full clean driving licence is essential.
- A high level operating knowledge of strict health and safety procedures, a flexible, helpful manner and the ability to work within a team will be required.
This is a permanent position and requires working 39 hours per week. The role will mainly involve day shift work.
A highly competitive salary is on offer for this position.
POINT OF CONTACT
Please contact Joe Rowan for more details, he is available on or at
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job