A manufacturer with a well-established site in South Wales are currently seeking an Electrically-biased Maintenance Engineer. The successful candidate will join a really friendly team at a site with a strong order book.
- Working 8 hour shifts, mornings, afternoons and nights rotating
- Maintaining electrical and mechanical equipment
- PPM and reactive maintenance
- Seeking areas to improve and minimize downtime
- Implementing long-term corrective measures for reoccurring problems
- Electrical or mechatronics apprenticeship served or qualified to HNC level
- Experience within a fast-moving, high volume environment e.g. FMCG, Pharmaceutical, Food, etc.
- Electrically biased with multi-skilled (electrical / mechanical) experience within a manufacturing environment
- PLC experience
This position may also be of interest to a Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Mechanical Technician, Mechanical Engineer, Multi-Skilled Technician, Multi-Skilled Engineer, Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician, Multi-Skilled Mainteannce Engineer.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Good luck with your application and we’ll look forward to receiving your CV.
We offer a £100 referral if you introduce someone we place - see our website for details
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job