South East region - multiple locations
It’s an exciting time to join a market leading national electrical wholesaler eager to attract industry experienced business professionals looking to take the next step in their career.
Following a full management induction on all areas of the business - Your remit is to manage all aspects of a busy and successful electrical wholesale profit centre. The successful candidates will possess an extensive knowledge and network of electrical suppliers and contractors and have experience in managing high profile customer accounts for existing business, as well as the drive and enthusiasm to secure new business.
You will have comprehensive knowledge and understanding of wholesale and distribution of electrical products in all areas including cables, wiring accessories, lighting, lamps, energy management, safety and security. You will be able to build strong customer relationships and have a proven track record of creating business growth and exceeding targets.
This is a great opportunity for someone who can lead by example, head up their own profit centre and achieve the key accountabilities.
Key duties include:
- Managing, leading and developing the branch and sales management team focusing them on delivering profitable growth and outstanding customer service to the company’s target market segment.
- Formulation of branch and area budgets in conjunction with business managers and responsibility for the management and achievement of the sales/profitability/working capital targets and service KPI’s.
- Communication of the company’s service proposition, target markets and customer service ethos to all staff.
- Supporting and driving the group sales initiatives and promotions.
- Monitoring, and being responsible for promoting health & safety, ensuring adherence to the company’s health and safety policy.
- Manage recruitment processes and dealing with day to day management of staff.
- Monitoring compliance with all relevant systems and procedures, taking appropriate corrective actions.
- Continually reviewing processes and recommending any changes to improve operational effectiveness, efficiency and profitability.
Must have a proven sales development background in electrical wholesale/distribution. Ability to lead and motivate staff. Grow and nurture strong business relationships with customers and suppliers.
Full responsibility for profit and loss, staffing, sales, marketing, purchasing, distribution, commercial development, strategic planning, forecasting, budgeting and all this with enthusiasm and entrepreneurial flair (easy ??)
Excellent long-term career path. Basic salary of £35-£55K plus car, mobile, laptop, healthcare, company pension scheme and excellent bonuses.
- Branch Manager
- Cable Management
- Electrical Sales
- Sales Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"