Electrical Tutor / Lecturer
Location: Based in London and the South East
Salary: Up to £35K, Depending on Experience
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Are you an Electrical Tutor / Lecturer who specialises in Electrical Installations to work within our teaching team?
Brian Scaddan Associates are looking for inspirational classroom Tutors to deliver electrical training certifications to our students. As the UK’s most respected electrical engineering author and trainer, Brian Scaddan Associates has supported the education and development of learners for decades.
Brian Scaddan Associates works with a large portfolio of corporate clients, delivering training to their employees, as well as working within the industry delivering a wide range of qualifications to electricians to ensure they are compliant in their roles.
It’s an exciting time for us; we are expanding and need Tutors to help deliver our qualifications.
What will you be doing?
Our Electrical Tutors are delivering City & Guilds certifications like:
City & Guilds 2377, 2382-12, 2392-10, 2393-10, and the new 2394-01, 2395-01 & 2396-01
You’ll need to have in depth knowledge and experience as an electrician in order to deliver one of these courses.
You should also hold the following qualifications:
- A recognised teaching qualification (or be interested in attaining one) e.g. PTLLS, Cert Ed.
- An Assessing qualification like A1/A2 or equivalent would also be desirable.
The training we provide is in the classroom and Tutor led, so we need our Tutors to be engaging, informative and passionate in order to ensure we provide our students with the best possible learning experience!
You’ll need to have great communication and organisational skills to nail this, as well as being highly professional and credible. You’ll also need to be flexible as this role may involve delivery from any one of our sites.
More importantly, you’ll be the sort of person that loves learning and wants to make a difference to the people that they teach. You’ll exude this passion and love what you do and do whatever it takes to help your students succeed!
What can we offer you?
- A competitive salary, up to £35,000 (depending on experience)
- Company laptop and phone
- 28 days’ holiday including bank holidays + your birthday each year and extra holiday for long service
- Online benefits with Perkbox, which includes a range of discounts and benefits on things like shopping, insurance, health & fitness and wellness advice.
- Real opportunities for progression - as we grow, you grow!
- Personal and Career development - we understand better than anyone that we need to continually update our skills, so we can support you with that!
Experience of the following, an advantage: Tutor, Lecturer, 17th Edition, Electrical Installation, Electrical Engineering, Electrical Tutor, Electrical Lecturer, Electrical Teacher, Electrical Teaching, Electrician, Electronical Engineering, Electronics
If you think this sounds exciting and think you’re up for the challenge, click on "APPLY" and send us your CV along with some details about what you think you’d bring to this role and we’ll get back to you!