** Fantastic opportunity in Leeds for an experienced Electrical Tester **
** Earn up to £50K OTE per annum - includes competitive salary, bonus, overtime and call out, plus VAN and Fuel Card
Are you an experience Electrical Tester looking for a new role? If so Mears could offer you a role where not only are you part of one of the UK’s leading housing and care service providers in the UK, but also with the potential to earn up to £5OK per annum
Who are we?
Mears is one of the UK’s leading housing and care providers to both the public and private sector, with over 6,500 employees, working with clients to help develop, fund and implement their placemaking ambitions.
With 30 years of delivering market-leading repairs and maintenance services, Mears is trusted to deliver in excess of 6,000 repairs daily to a portfolio of more than 1,000,000 homes nationwide.
We provide tailored rapid-response and planned maintenance services through partnering arrangements with more than 70 local authorities, Arm’s Length Management Organisations and Housing Associations.
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge to install, repair, inspect & test electrical installations and have the ability to fill in correctly, the appropriate Electrical Certificate or Electrical Condition Report.
- Experience with Fault Finding is a must aswell as well nstalling, servicing and maintaining electrical systems and appliances in accordance with the current Edition of IET Wiring Regulations.
What you need to have:
- Minimum NVQ Level 3 Electrical Installation
- City & Guilds 18th Edition
- Inspection and Testing 2391/2 or equivalent
- Ideally previous domestic, social housing experience
What's in for you?
- Competitive basic salary - £28,007 per annum
- Company vehicle and fuel card
- Incentive scheme plus overtime and call out
- 20 days annual leave
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Staff perks with Mears Rewards - discounts of up to 10% on coffee, weekly groceries, holidays, the list is endless.
- Be part of a friendly and dedicated team
- Maternity and paternity packages to make sure you get to spend time with your loved ones!
- Use and access to the latest technology
For further information please email or call Sarah Tarry otherwise, if you feel you have skills and experience needed, please apply and we will review your application and be in touch to discuss further.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'