Electrical Test Inspector / Assembler
Stable temp to perm opportunity with overtime rate.
£10.00 - £12.50 p/hr + OT Rate
Established, traditional Engineering Company requires an Electrical Test Inspector / Assembler with significant experience in both electrical testing, electrical and mechanical assembly including wiring.
Duties will include:
- Electrical Testing: of LV switchboards, control / distribution panels and transformer assemblies.
- Assembly: Wiring and assembling of various electrical power products such as transformers, portable power products and temporary lighting products.
- Significant experience of both electrical and mechanical assembly.
- Ability to read schematic drawings.
- A good understanding of BS7671 Wiring Regulations.
- Candidates must have good knowledge of AC Electrics circuits, single and 3 phase type applications.
- An Electrical / Engineering apprenticeship and / or relevant qualifications.
Immediate start available. Offering an excellent stable temp to perm position.
Rate Guide: £10.00 - £12.50 p/hr, plus overtime at time and a half.Shift:
Days, Mon-Fri. 8.00-1645 - 40 hours. (45min Lunch)
Location: Dartford, Kent.
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us straight away. Due to the high level of applications we receive every day, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position. If you would like to be considered for similar and future positions, or for a complete listing of all our current vacancies, please visit our web.
- Panel wirer
- Electrical testing
- panel testing
- electrcial test
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job