- - -Providing a safe environment for all users of the premises, promoting a safety culture and ensuring your team are aware of and operate in accordance with company and client Health & Safety procedures at all times.
- Understanding electrical repair and maintenance aspects of the PFI contract, compliance with legislative and contractual requirements, understanding and ensuring all Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality ISO9001 standards are met.
- Working in line with company procedures including formal performance management processes, labour management, grievances & disciplinary investigations as appropriate.
- Contribute towards building a great team to deliver quality standards and achieve individual and team performance targets. Help to develop the skills and knowledge of your team to do a great job, enabling opportunities for progression.
- Co-ordinate work activities to plan and prioritise team tasking for, planned, unplanned, out of hours, PPM and reactive Top desk requests to meet SLA and contractual requirements.
- Communicating with the team to set clear work objectives, build team work, share and solve problems and promote a positive safety culture through daily huddles and weekly meetings.
- Liaising with the Electrical Supervisor to request ensure all quotes required to complete planned and reactive maintenance and repairs to meet and maximise asset lifecycle plan and budget.
- Contribute towards producing and providing accurate and timely periodic reports to identify issues and raise action points including; Stock reporting, HSE report, Compliance and Quality, Contractor report.
- Complete administration tasks to include work schedules and tickets. These need to be correct, accurate and within agreed allocated timelines. Liaise with Help Desk in a clear and timely manner.
- To comply with any reasonable requests made by your Line Manager.
- Previous understanding and experience of PPM/CAFM systems
- Current driving licence
- Offer a good standard of workmanship, following company, building code and H&S
- Able to work without supervision and conduct routine reactive and PPM maintenance on electrical systems
- Able to fault find, PAT, rewire and monitor
- Evidence a working knowledge of IEE regs, 17 th Edition etc
- Safely use appropriate hand and power tools.
- Use access equipment, and have the correct training to do so safely
- Assist other members of the estates team where ever possible
- Able to work to a pre agreed budget
- IOSH Managing Safely or equivalent Health and Safety qualification.
- Be part of the on call team
- Evidence any appropriate qualifications, previous work experience will be taken in to account
- Experience working in a PFI environment
- Focusing on Clients and Consumers - Manages the delivery of an outstanding service for the benefit of customers and clients.
- Developing Winning Teams - Builds engagement with the whole team through excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbally and written.
- Building Strong Relationships - Able to build trusting and supportive relationships with clients, consumers, colleagues and employees.
- Seeing the Bigger Picture - Ability to organise, prioritise, and manage tasks to deal with the day to day demanding environment whilst developing medium term plans and contributing to the overall business strategy.
- Innovating & Improving - Flexible, with the ability to work under pressure whilst looking for continuous improvements to service deliver.
- Delivering Results - Resilient and acts tenaciously to delivering quality standards; on time and on budget for the mutual benefit to our client, customers and business.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Electrical Technician
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'