SF Group are currently looking for an Electrical Engineering technician to provide passionate and innovative support to a global metal processing organisation.
This position has come about through considerable growth within the company's industry sector.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Dedicated to a specific working area, you will take ownership of the ongoing electrical engineering within your unit ensuring all company house keeping standards are adhered
- Offer hands-on support to any on going electrical issues whilst on site
- Be expected to produce high quality work working with electricians, instrumentation technicians and operations staff
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
The ideal person will be/have:
- Solid experience in Electrical engineering including both Electronic and electrical installation
- You will be a proactive problem solver with a desire to improve your skill set
- Experience in one of the following areas is desirable: Hydraulics, PLC fault findings, Electrical Systems or Pneumatic Systems
- Be happy to work a continental shift pattern
For the relevant candidate this position will pay an hourly rate in the range of £13 - £14 per hour with shift allowance and overtime available available.
If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP on or .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'