Electrical Crafts Technician
Package: £29000-35000 PA, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Pension
An international, growing and fast-paced manufacturing company based in South Wales are currently seeking an Electrical Craft Technician in Cardiff. A highly profitable business with a strong reputation, they have a bright future.
- Working on a continental shift pattern
- Maintaining and repairing equipment in line with schedules and specifications to ensure reliability and limit breakdown occurrence
- Reactive maintenance in the response to emergencies or break-downs to minimise manufacturing down-time
- Setting and calibrating machinery for production
- Maintaining tools and repair equipment to ensure they are fit for purpose
- Identifying recurring problems with any equipment or machinery and implementing corrective procedures
- Supporting and promoting all continuous improvement activities on site
Experience / Skills Required
- HNC, ONC Or equivalent Electrical Engineering qualification
- Electrical Apprenticeship
- 17th Edition IEE Regulations Qualification
- Knowledge and experience of PLC’s and programming techniques
- HV / High Voltage experience
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment
- Heavy manufacturing experience would be highly advantageous but not essential
- An enthusiastic and "can do" approach with a pro-active approach towards improvement
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Andy Jones at Yolk Recruitment on 02921-673-741.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
- Electrical Engineering
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'