We are currently recruiting for an exciting role based at a manufacturing facility based in the Sittingbourne area. The role would suit someone coming from a manufacturing engineering background who has knowledge of a variety of site/production/automation equipment. The role is Monday to Friday 7am-330pm with overtime available where applicable.
The role will require PPM and general site maintenance, ensuring that H&S and legislation is adhered to at all times. This could be anything from the general electrics to the manufacturing machinery.
You will be able to fault find, programme and improve automated sequences working with PLC controllers, ideally having experience with Siemens S7. This will lead you on to being able to suggest improvements and operate on a continuous improvement basis.
- Research, develop and initiate opportunities for process enhancement
- Accurate record keeping of schedules and faults
- Learn to become a process specialist on company and industry policy
- Hard working and willing to undertake other tasks and responsibilities that may be assigned
- 17th edition wiring regulations
- Siemens S7 experience/PLC experience
- Thorough and knowledgeable on H&S
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Want to succeed and progress within a rewarding company
- Experience in a production/manufacturing environment
For more details please call Sam King on and apply with a full CV.
Marton Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job