Electrical Technician ( Monday - Friday days regular )
£28,000 + attractive pension, annual bonus, life assurance & childcare vouchers
Do you want to be part of an exciting period of growth? Do you want to work for an international manufacturer with an excellent reputation? Are you looking for a rewarding role with the opportunity to work on a number of varied pieces of manufacturing equipment?
If so, I'd like to hear from you.
I am currently recruiting for an Electrical Technician to work in a leading manufacturer based in Swansea. If you are skilled in electrical maintenance and can be part of a team that will ensure the smooth running of the plant then this is the role for you. Being responsible for carrying out planned, reactive and preventative maintenance, this is a great opportunity to join a firm with impressive growth plans for 2018.
- Are qualified in an electrical discipline
- Come from a manufacturing background with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Have the ability to support all manufacturing operations, site services and utilities
- Are experience in being part of a team that conducts planned, reactive and preventative maintenance
- Are focused on Health and Safety
Then this is the role for you.
As well as a competitive salary, an attractive pension, annual performance bonus, life assurance and excellent additional employee benefits, this is a role with a growing company where you can take advantage of excellent training and development.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job