The Electrical Technician will report into the Maintenance Manager and will be responsible for PPM work and responding to breakdowns.
* Salary - circa £40,000
* Yearly bonus - between £4,000-£7,000
* Working hours - Monday-Friday 8.00-16.00
* Holidays - 25 + bank holidays
* Pension - up to 8% employee and up to 16% employer contribution
Electrical Technician Duties and Responsibilities Include:
* Responding to breakdowns across the site in an efficient manner
* Fault finding using PLC's - mainly Siemens S7
* Working at height when required
* Following a structured PPM schedule to ensure the plant is working to its full capacity and prevent breakdowns.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* Minimum HNC in Electrical Engineering
* 17th edition or equivalent
* Experience of working on a PowerStation previously.
Working Hours: 4 on 4 off (Days and Nights)
If you want to discuss this position in more detail, please call James East at Elevation Recruitment Group on .
Elevation Recruitment Group's Engineering division work with a vast range of businesses across Yorkshire and Humberside, Lincolnshire and East Midlands regions. For this role and other similar Maintenance and Reliability positions, visit www.elevationrecruitmentgroup.com.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job