Electrical Technician - 12 month Contract - Stevenage
Currently seeking an Electrical Technician to work on an initial 12 month contract with this Global Engineering company.
You will form as part of the AIT team based in Stevenage, responsible for delivering spacecraft critical components on quality, on cost and on time. Producing a consistent high-quality product in line with production paperwork. To be certified as competent in the required skills as dedicated by the area skills matrix. To undertake production activities in the required timescale in line with the production plan.
Products include SADMs (Solar Array Deployment Mechanisms), ADTMs (Antenna Deployment and Trim Mechanisms) and Cryogenic Coolers.
- You must have good Electrical Technician
- The mechanism products are high precision components and with that comes a demanding build phase.
- It's essential that the successful applicant will be able to cope with this type of environment and show great
- attention to detail and high levels of concentration.
- Shop documentation such as drawing, work instructions and bill of materials to standard processes and procedures will be an advantage.
- Time Served Craft Electrical Apprenticeship
- Shop floor level clean room.
- Experience of working within an aerospace industry would be an advantage.
Working hours: 37 hours per week with a shift allowance of 20% for early or late shift
This department currently works to shifts:
Most frequently used shift pattern
Shift early 06:00hrs to 14:00 hrs
Shift late 14:00 hrs to 22:00 hrs
Some weekend working Saturday or Sunday may be required at peak times.
To apply please send your CV to or call Becca Combe on for a confidential chat.