Electrical Team Leader - Sheerness
Electrical Team Leader
£26,000 Basic + Overtime
- Responsible for a team of skilled/ semi-skilled/ trainee employees to ensure that we complete product's on time in full.
- Responsible for the recruitment, retention and development of your team.
- To ensure the wiring and testing of new and re-furbished cabinets are completed in accordance with the production schedule, procedures and customer specifications/requirements.
- To ensure that electrical drawings are correct and available for all the products that we manufacture.
- To ensure the production team members are coached and developed to reach and maintain skill levels defined and expected in the roles employed.
- Responsible for the recruitment, retention and development of your team
- Carry out performance reviews including absence monitoring, motivation and productivity levels to ensure good team moral and motivation.
- Assist line manager in maintaining health and safety requirements as recommended by the companies Health and Safety adviser.
- Record the labour hours to complete each cabinet or batch of cabinets to enable review of performance and discussion in improvements and productivity.
- Identify and overcome any problems while maintaining the quality of the products.
- Liaise with the technical manager to ensure current specifications are adhered to.
- Oversee essential Plan and Building maintenance projects which require electrical involvement
- City & Guilds 2365 Part 2-3 Electrical Installations
- City & Guilds 2385 17th Edition Electrical Requirements
- City & Guilds 2391 Testing and Inspection
- City & Guilds 2377 PAT testing level 3
- Experience in the refrigeration industry (desired but not essential)
- Building Maintenance
- Performance Reviews
- PAT Testing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job